Title: Secretary – INYS-Indonesia Executive Board
Organization: Indonesia Nederland Youth Society
As a secretary you are part of the Indonesia Nederland Youth Society Executive Board. All boards members and additional volunteers of INYS perform their activities on a voluntary basis.
The Executive Board:
The board is responsible for the day-to-day management of INYS. The board gets together for meetings on a regular basis to discuss current affairs and future ideas and events. Since INYS is a youth led organization all board members are encouraged to give input on development opportunities for INYS to grow as an organization. All decisions within the board are made democratically.
Main responsibilities as an executive board member:
• Attend board meetings
• Attend events hosted by INYS
• Attend events hosted by partners of INYS
• Perform your assigned duties in an orderly manner on time
As secretary you are part of the executive board. Part of your main tasks are to:
• Discuss agenda before the meeting with the president of the INYS-NL
• Make the minutes during (board) meeting
• Provide information to the junior advisors of the INYS team
• Contact person external parties by email
• Maintaining database INYS-NL
• Collaborate and keep in contact with Indonesian counterpart on their activities
• Perform duties within the scope of your position but also perform other tasks when INYS organizes large scale events.
Approximate time spent on this position is 10 hours per week, which varies depending on whether or not an event is coming up.