Title: Public Relations Officer – INYS-Indonesia Executive Board
Organisation: Indonesia Nederland Youth Society
As a public relations officer you are part of the Indonesia Nederland Youth Society Executive Board. All board members and additional volunteers of INYS perform their activities on a voluntary basis.
The Executive Board:
The board is responsible for the day-to-day management of INYS. The board gets together for meetings on a regular basis to discuss current affairs and future ideas and events. Since INYS is a youth led organization all board members are encouraged to give input on development opportunities for INYS to grow as an organisation. All decisions within the board are made democratically.
Main responsibilities as an executive board member:
• Attend board meetings
• Attend events hosted by INYS
• Attend events hosted by partners of INYS
• Perform your assigned duties in an orderly manner on time
Public Relations Officer
As Public Relations officer you are part of the executive board. Part of your main tasks are to:
- Replaying general and specific inquiries to INYS
- Work together with digital media developer on management of social media channels
- Send out newsletter and other information concerning INYS to third parties
- Manage information output of INYS
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Accurate organised working attitude
- Pro-active attitude
- Good level of English both active and passive
- Connection with the Netherlands will be considered as an advantage (exchange for example)
Approximate time spent on this position is 10 hours per week, which varies depending on whether or not an event is coming up.