We create networking events and career events aimed to assist the youth to build networks with each other and to employers interested in hiring people with an interest in working in or on Indonesia. We will provide timely and accurate information through lectures, social events, conferences and discussions, and promote all kind of opportunities, such as scholarships, travel grants and other projects.
The activities of the INYS are to be categorized along the following five streams:
- Networking events and career events aimed to assist the youth to build networks with each other and to employers interested in hiring people with an interest in working in or on Indonesia.
- The gathering and dissemination of any topical information through the Society’s own channels (e.g. website, publications and lectures), as well as through any other suitable media channels (e.g. social networks, press, visits to educational institutions);
- The organisation of conferences around a specific theme or of platforms for discussion of important topics, either under the Society’s own branding or in co-operation with relevant other institutions;
- The promotion of cultural and educational exchanges and projects, including scholarships at leading universities or other scientific institutions in both countries;
- Generally, to facilitate and promote the dialogue and the relationship between the two countries wherever appropriate, by acting as a “go between” or as a “messenger”.